15.11.10

Model Love: Raina Hein♥


Raina is a model-slash-volleyball player from Minnetonka, Minnesota, best known as the runner-up of the fourteenth cycle of Tyra Banks' America's Next Top Model.
"I was an absolute awkwardo, quiet, Nerd McNerdson growing up. I didn't have many friends, and was uber shy.
I attended Minnetonka High School and for me it was all about playing volleyball (more on that later) and attempting to get my homework done BEFORE Sunday night at 1am, (Yeah, I'm great at procrastinating).
I wasn't really ever a part of the whole "popular" crowd, but I seemed to break out of my shy shell of weirdness sometime around junior year.
My two most favorite taunts growing up: "you have tarantula eyes" and "you need to get LIP-o-suction".  Ahh seeesh it still cracks me up! :)"
She's my favorite in the 14th cycle!! She's so pretty and I just love her pictures! She always gets it right! She definitely got potential. I even read somewhere that she really works hard and practices modeling in front of the mirror for about 1 and a half hour(?) Won't she get bored?! Apparently, no. That just proves how dedicated she is to her work. But really, her face is just so unique and beautiful! It's too bad she didn't win, but she's still getting the spotlights she deserve, so no worries~
Oh! Oh! Oh!!! Her name is also just a letter different from miinee♥


Click below for more of her pictures (WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY)



She looks absolutely gorgeous! 












YES MASSIVE PICTURE POST MUAHAHHAHAH!! Don't say I didn't warn you ;)


HAHA~ having tarantula eyes and suggested a LIP-o-suction really does have its benefits :p




I do not own these pictures whatsoever. All images belong to their rightful owners.

No comments:

Post a Comment