25.12.10

A Not-So-Silent Night

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
all the best this year, may God bless you with His grace and love :)

I went to church yesterday and met up with my two friends, Andreas and Angga (funny how they're both guys and their initials are both As -_- talk about coincidence), whom I haven't been able to meet in, like, ages. I also went with my family but ended up sitting with them anyway. The topic this year was great actually, inspired by the lost christmas eve or somethin. Anyway, there was this one thing the priest said that really, I think, is worth remembering.
"Christmas is only real when it's in your heart"
What that means imo is that if you don't feel christmas within you, the joy, the peace, happiness, everything christmas-y you can think of, then it's just like any other day aside from the festivities, reds-and-greens, and christmas dinners. I guess that's what I've been missing these past few years...


Anywhooo, christmas soundtracks are everywhere but I'm kinda getting tired of the usual silent night, feliz navidad and stuff like that. So, I downloaded the 'Tis The Season To Be Fearless album from Fearless records which featured artists like The Maine, Breathe Carolina, Go Radio, and Artist Vs Poet. I LOVE IT!! Well, the one I liked the most is Christmas With You by Artist Vs Poet. Lovely christmas song I think. And its soo sweet too~♥ might be a little repetitive, but it's a lot better than hearing feliz navidad againand again and again.



Oh! And the 23rd was my Mom's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! Love you loads♥ I made her a drawing for her birthday present.

The white writing I actually made with wax and painted over it. Pretty new thing I learnt and wanted to try. Turned out great tho! and she loved it!!

Well, I think that's a long enough post. Merry Christmas to you all :) May the blessings of God be with you (HAHA that sounded like starwars. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment