20.2.11

Fashion Week Fall RTW 2011: Monique Lhuillier

With Fashion Week ending soon, I started to, again, browse the looks of my favorite designers. Sadly, this season didn't really appeal to me as much as the Spring/Summer 2011 shows. Well, that maybe because I'm not really the burgundy and long skirts type of girl. Although there isn't really a defining trend for this season, but I've been seeing lot's of 70s glamour, spangles, classic and somber pieces. But in general, they're all too dark and... uhh... I have no idea what's the best word to describe it. Simply said, I was less than impressed. BUT there are, of course, the very few collections I love.

One of them are Monique Lhuillier's. It's the first time I heard of her and I absolutely love her Fall 2011 collection. Lots of dresses, very glamourous, very pretty. First saw her collection from The Cut on the Runway app for the iPad (which is amazing, btw. Great interface, very up-to-date, doesn't crash like the Style.com app), my new best friend :p Well, enough with the blurts, on with the pictures!

Here are my favorite looks from the show:




MY FAVORITE!!
Although the color I don't quite love, the dress itself is just gorgeous!
Not really a huge fan of animal prints, but this is love!


I also love what they did with the hair!
I will post more favorites soon! I have another one in queue and will probably post it tomorrow or the day after :D so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment