15.2.11

Peachy-keen

Hiiii! How was valentine's dayy? Hope all of you had lots of fun with your loved ones :) Mine was okay, I guess... Felt like just another monday plus the cupid, chocolates and flowers hahaa~ Oh! The upside of it isssss I fell in loveee!

...with this bag from Mulberry HAHAHAHAAA!




Ever since I saw this spread in the Nylon February 2011 issue, I was completely smitten. The first time I saw a Mulberry satchel was on Alexa Chung and LOVED it. It wasn't this one, but they look similar. I prefer this one tho :p


Okay so I browsed for the bag in the net and found it on their official website. I think and am very positive that it's the same thing as the one in the Nylon spread.







WTF £1787??!! first time I saw that price tag I almost spilled my Chocolate-Mint Pearl Milk Tea no lie
I was left heartbroken and still am literally shaking -__- there goes my Mulberry filled dream... BUT WORRY NOT! I have found the perfect lookalike to this overly-expensive and shitty priced beaut.













Not bad riiiiiiight~ YOU'RE WELCOME :p This one is from Topshop



Retailing at £50, this bag is a great alternative to the Mulberry. Even though, I know, it's not as sleek and chic but for more than half the price of the original Mulberry, I'd say it's a definite steal! So I WANT HAHAHAHAA -_-

Well that's my opinion about it. Tell me about yours :D

Oh! And here's just another picspam on other Mulberries I LOVE











xx

3 comments:

  1. Uwaa, so pretty but darn expensive! Topshop's copy is a great alternative :D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It iiss!! And although it's pretty expensive too, well, compared to the Mulberry it's a real great alternative! It's time to scavenger hunt! :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha scavenger hunt, me like!

    It's delicious! The dishes are big, like in huge, so do visit if you're really hungry, hahaha. I recommend the sparerib dish! It's delicious! I shared a plate with my mum, just order some extra fries ;). Mama's is located in Legian street, btw :P

    XD! Do you live in Indonesia?
    btw followed you nao :D

    ReplyDelete