29.8.10

HELLO THARRR

Hey there! First post here!! I'm sooo excited! Hahaa
Okay maybe a short and brief introduction about myself:
My name is Michelle Raena, but people call me Raena or Rae for short. I'm currently in my junior year in high school. I am a fashion addict, a graphic designer and well, a student ;)
This Blog will be filled with my rants, what I'm into currently (and yes that includes people too HA!) and, most importantly, *drumroll please* Fashion!! WOOHOOO!

So, yeah, I will be posting quite regularly but please do consider the fact that I don't have a photographer sooo taking fashion shots could be kinda tricky for me..

And for those of you who are curious...
Yes, that's me ;)

Visit me on my other sites too!
tumblr.
formspring
facebook
deviantART
lookbook.nu

I'll be posting more soon so stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Mein Schatz, you impressed us. We are looking forward to reading your other posts. :) ngiLu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semuanya pasti dan fixed. I am happy about it and therefore I wait patiently until the time comes that I am allowed to do something to realise the telephaty's messages. :) ngILU.

    ReplyDelete