11.11.10

Marc Jacobs Goes Digital

Marc Jacobs does it again after making random skateboards and Sharpies. Diving into the world of "I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC", Marc Jacobs brings us USBs,  iPhone and iPad sleeves, headphones, and that ever so popular zombie girl. How could anyone resist all that while still maintaining their sanity? I know I can't! I'm a sucker when it comes to gadgets and all that comes with it.


OMG! I KNOW RIGHT!! This is like a MUST HAVE

From what I've read, this Tech collection will be a Harvey Nichols exclusive. Okay, so I'm a bit confused here since NylonMag stated that it will be available in Bloomingdale's? Now I'm lost... Not that I can actually GO there anyways :/ Still, I LOVE THAT USB!! 2GB?? Tolerable. Hehee~
The other stuff are, well, just okay, imo. Not really that spectacular for me... The headphones are pretty cute though, but I just don't fall for those kinds... Sound quality for me is a HUGE must and I'm pretty sure those aren't the kinds you should actually turn to for quality :p OH! I actually did fall for one with crappy quality once. Urbanears' Plattan. But they actually  ARE cute right? Bold colors I just can never resist :3

Anyways, enough chattering, here are some more photos on the collection. Clickity Click! (ew it sounds like clickKITTY. ugh, hate cats.)

OH~ These I also fancy!
iPad Covers. Image taken from What Women Want
iPhone Covers. Image taken from What Women Want
Never knew nerds could be so cute. Maybe I'll consider dating one... HAHA

HAHA this is smart. Smiley with an MJ 

Are you drooling yet? PEOPLE IN AMERICA REJOICE! Go ahead and make me jealous. Get these. Now. So I can dig you in a hole and bury you. Oh and then I'd take all yo marc jacobs g00di3z HA! suck on that, bitcheesss~

Excuse my foul language :D I am frustrated :D Oh and my excessive use of emoticons too :D

CIAO LAYDAAYSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment