20.4.11

Moighty Noice

So I was looking around at Vimeo (the more artsy, HDed version of YouTube) the other day and came across this short ad for Dominos Pizza:

After I saw that, it completely blew me away. Artistically, its so cool! Something you can definitely watch over and over again. Me being an aspiring designer myself, I know how hard it is to come up with an idea, AND THIS IS JUST BRILLIANT! This is made by a Sydney-based animation studio called Mighty Nice. Their videos sure are mighty nice LOL. So yeah, I'm not gonna blab about on them cuz that's for you to find out yourself (gives them more credit too), buuutt I am gonna post my favorites. If you wanna read more about them, click [here], or visit their vimeo channel [here].

Below are some of my favorite videos. Don't worry if your internet is slow or anything. None of these are above 10min in duration. Some are even just below 1 minute! So go on! BUFFERRRRRRRRR AWAAAAAAYYY!!!





POTAPYCH IS SO SAD :'( AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment