26.4.11

Blurt: Ants + Inspos + Corals

Happy Easter!

Great easter holiday its been for me. It should've been a holiday for the whole week (since the 12th graders are doing their national exams) but my school is just being a b*tch and asked us to come in anyway -__- Meh. So yeah, got a 3-day holiday.

During the holidays, the weirdest thing just happened. So I recently bought Colgate Total just coz I was running low on my regular toothpaste and brushed as usual. The next morning, I saw a whole swarm of ants on my washbowl. SO WEIRD! Like, why would ants be on a washbowl right? Then I saw where the swarm was most "crowded", and I saw like a thin strip of leftover toothpaste I had dropped when I wet my toothbrush before actually using it after putting toothpaste on. Then after, I came to a conclusion; Colgate Total attracts ants. -__- Which means, its sweet. So um... Sweet minty toothpaste :D thats pretty contradictory isn't it.

I don't really do work on my long holidays so I prefer browsing the net and looking for inspirations and stuff and came across a post from Sushi-Cat's Jenny (I LOVE HER!) with snippets and inspos from a particular Japanese magazine, and I thought, "yeah, I should do this too!" I've got quite a lot from recent collections and magazines so I'll just post my favorite 6 on top and the rest after the jump :D



Although all these are pretty, the one on the left was the one that caught my eye.

I actually have a shirt that looks exactly like the one on the left, but from ZARA and with a different color scheme.
I have the shirt on the left in red actually :p the exact same one.
I've always wanted to wear thigh-highs :3


These are actually recreateable looks from stuff I already have! Although in some pictures, I don't have the necessary key items but I can definitely customize it myself.

Lately I've been garnering interest towards the color coral (which, actually, is everywhere in my blog. I mean, everything is close to coral colored, right? So yeah, ever since I discovered a look with my coral-colored blouse and saw that the color was everywhere this season, I just had to get coral nail polish. So I did in this Korean store thing called the Face Shop. Usually nail polishes there you can get for around 35thou but the coral one was 65! which is just ridiculous. I mean, I'd rather get something like orly or OPI even (although costs a whole LOT more). Meh, well, I kinda was really feeling meh after buying it but as soon as I put it on I was like WOAH! IT WAS GORGEOUS!!! I have slightly fair skin with yellow undertones so reds, pinks, and brights have always looked good on me.

I'll post pictures of it on different light sources on my next post. It actually looks like different colors! On room light, it looks sorta dark coral. On sunny days, it looks really bright, almost like neon pink. With yellow light, it looks orange. Still, it has the coral basic color. I love love love it!!

Ever since I saw the Bloomingdales + Surfrider video on NYLONTV, I've been like almost crazy about Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship. I don't even know why -_- If you follow my tumblr, you'd probably know this. Its so weird... But he IS handsome and charming :>

Now, I need to really finish my work... It's piling up like crazy!! NNNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUU



No comments:

Post a Comment