5.4.11

Update: New Desktop!

I've been sooo behind on things lately. There's been a lot going on with school starting again and stuff. Although, that isn't a good excuse isn't it? School just started yesterday. MMMHH well, the "real" reason is probably cause I just don't have anything to write about. Nothing new I guess... Oh! and I've been caught up in sooo many games. Those close to me might know I'm a total game freak.


OH! OH! But I have been busy! I've started my internship (another reason to dress up) at First Media Design School a couple whiles ago and I'm really getting hands-on experience designing! HAHA! I've actually created my first vector illustration (although resources were used, so it wasn't purely mine). I'm not gonna post it here since it's not for public display CONFIDENTIAL! SHHH!! heheh sooo yeah. Oh and just a little update, me and my friends are planning to go to bali this school holiday :D It's pretty hard since it's in the high season and everything just gets a surcharge GRRRRR!! 


Okay so that was just a quick update on anything moi. I've actually found out something new to do with my mac from my friend called GeekTool. It's this sorta System Preferences Module or plug-in thing idk. BUT it allowed me to do THIS:





The one on the far right is where the GeekTool did it's magic.



That's actually the exact date and time as I'm writing this! So that's cool. I used the tutorial and formatting (although I made a few tweaks) from I Am Awesome. His (or her?) tutorial and desktop sample can be found here. Very useful, very easy to follow, and once you get the hang of it, you can develop your own! Here are some other examples of great desktops made with GeekTool. OH! almost forgot. GeekTool can be downloaded here for free!

Just incase you were wondering:
Icons from:   Pixelgirl Presents
              Raindrop Memory
Wallpaper by: Olivia Bell
All credits goes to their rightful owners.
I do not claim these to be mine whatsoever.

6 comments:

  1. it that girl you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol no :p im not blonde hahhaa. She's kitty of kittysyellowjacket on deviantart. :D the picture is not mine, and i dont claim it as mine. Credits are below the post if you wanna check out the original :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. whered you get the dock icons xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont remember exactly where but I believe they're all on deviantArt. Just browse around and see what you like :D Plenty to choose from!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, what did you search to find them

    ReplyDelete
  6. I actually searched by category and not by keyword. On the category sidebar, just click Customization > Icons > OS Icons > Mac OSX :D

    ReplyDelete