7.4.11

One's Company, Two's a Crowd and Three's a Party

WOW HAHA! Now this, my friend, is something worth celebrating. YYEAAA--... err, yeah. Okay. I may have eaten a little too much sugar. OH! But I'm cutting my sugar intake though ;) It's not a sin to spoil yourself every once in a while yknoowww. I have this love/hate relationship with sugars; I absolutely love anything sweet (if you dont, GET YOURSELF A FREAKIN MARS BAR AND A MACAROON AND SHOVE IT IN YOUR MOUTH! Now watcha gonn saay bit--okay...)




So yeah, I've been browsing and looking at online shops, namely Free People and Pixie Market. FREE PEOPLE SHIPS TO INDONESIA NOW!! HAHAA~ THE BLISS. They also have free shipping for new "friends" (I have no idea when you're counted as friends by the "free peoples"). We all know and hate shipping costs that doubles or even triples the original price of the item you bought. Plus, the prices in Free People and Pixie Market aren't really the once you can easily just say "okay" to. MEH. The clothes are awesome nonetheless, so here are the things I want want want!
Stripe Cotton Dress
Mini For Many $111

Sunstreak Bubble Cami
Free People Rp. 680,628

8-ball V Neck Tee
Stussy $25
Painted Line Crop Top
Something Else By Natalie Wood $63

Love Bones Oversized Hoodie (Neon Orange)
Wildfox Couture $99

New Romantics Harvest Moon Tank
Free People Rp. 855,148

Mickey Tissue Jersey Dress
Dolce Vita $113

Leopard and Coral Sandals
Matiko $123

Jianna Espadrille
Dolce Vita Rp. 1,465,968

Dusty Pink Silk Dress
6 Shore Road $109

FP-1 Sunburst Maxi Dress
Free People Rp. 942,408

Gray Spencer Tank
Unbranded $128

Hello Gorgeous One Shoulder
Free People Rp. 680,628

Ivory Crochet Back Shirt
House of Balfour $88

Coral Blazer
Unbranded $144

Cocoon Cardigan
House of Balfour $76

Bel Air High Baggy Beach Jumper
Wildfox Couture $89
I know some of these are really basic stuff but I'm kinda into that right now; basics worn together to create a "done" look.

I'll probably have to look for lookalikes. The price tag is just crazy expensive! :(



No comments:

Post a Comment