5.12.10

Blurt: R.I.P. Modem

You will be missed... 


OMG IM DYING like almost literally if it weren't for the fact that I'm still inhaling oxygen. Yes, my modem died. Cause of death: Electric Surge. Shocker. orz


It's been about a week since the fateful tragedy happened... My heart's been empty ever since... HAHA drama drama~ I now see how much I rely on the internet for, well, basically everything -__- kinda sad... but it's true! Like, imagine you had no internet access. You wouldn't even be reading this by now! :O (i know... it's too devastating to even imagine it~) 


Aside from all the drama, I've been good. (Which is also because I realized I can just steal the Wi-Fi from my neighbor's house HAHA~)I'm currently obsessing over Victoria's Secret's 2010 Fashion Show, which is the first show I actually watch from the beginning. (I know. sad. shuddup.)


Stammy is of course in the show♥ She's not an angel, I know. I just love her anyway:p The angels look stunning! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is so--I can't even... GAH! to-die-for. And Chanel Iman got her first wings!! Congratulations! Oh you lucky girl, you.


anyways, you can watch the whole show in these videos below the cut













Hope you enjoyed that ;) Oh when will I get my wings~


Ciao bella♥

No comments:

Post a Comment