13.12.10

Deviation: corinna



My first realism portrait. It's actually of a model called Corinna: [link]

Just like my "While Her Lips Are Still Red" artwork, I had to scan the artwork separately because my scanner can only handle A4 sizes -___- AWESOME. Just. awesome. Soooo sorry about the line in the middle. Tried my best to get rid of it.

Media:
- Mechanical Pencil (0.5)
- Graphite
- Maruman Soho A3 Sketchpad

Time: I didn't keep track of it... Sorry




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



I'm really proud of this one. I really am. Like, my first ever realism portrait, how can I not be? I'm not sure tho if it does look like Corinna... This looks more like Ashley Smith more than Corinna...

Oh! Here's the resource picture I used:

Pretty ain't she
Pleaaseee comment on my deviantART or in this post (or in facebook if you know me) and gimme some feedback. I really need critics and comments so that I could make a better one later :D 


NAPTIME


Lovess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment