27.2.11

Fashion Week Fall RTW 2011: Erin Fetherston

Helloooo♥
As promised, here's another Fall Fashion Week favorite of mine. Well, this is my most favoritest (LOL fail english) collection out of everything I've seen so far. She's instantly my favorite designer. Her pieces are soo wearable, chic, pretty, but stil, have that class. See for yourself and fall. in. LOVE






Easily my favorite piece, that one.




















































































Beautiful right? I was just completely captivated I dont even know. Wait! There are more below the cut


Aside from the Fall 2010 collection, I also saw the Resort 2011 collection and, well, as expected, it was beautiful, simply breathtaking! Here are some looks I love.










































































Oh! Last night I had strawberries and nutella right, but the nutella was frozen so I thought I'd defrost it using the microwave. Little did I know, the temperature of the microwave was set to high, not low or defrost. I set it to 3 minutes and immediately smelled something burning. HAHA STUPID NOOB LOL I was really bummed out afterwards but ate it anyways, and you know what?! IT TASTES LIKE BROWNIES HAHAHA WITH THE CRUNCH although the really burnt ones are just horrible -____-

So yeah thats it for this post. I hope you loved the collections as much as I did :D Byeeeeeee!!

1 comment: