9.3.11

Stam I Am

HEYY! Things have been rather rough lately so I haven't got the time to write anything. BUT when I saw the new Juicy ad, I just had to write.


Those close to me know that I am obsessed with models, and one of my favorites is Jessica Stam.





One of my favorites of all time. Well, me being my usual self, I like to guess who the model on a certain editorial is.


So when I saw this Juicy Couture ad, I was definite that the girl on the left was Jessica Stam and I also kinda recognize the girl on the right. I think she's Hanne Gaby something :p Not really lovin' her so yeah. 

Turns out I was wrong!
I searched everywhere for the picture under the label "Jessica Stam" and found nothing. I quickly changed my search to "Juicy Spring Ad" and found the picture. There were the credits in the Women Management Blog and none of the models' names were Jessica Stam. Turns out, that girl who looked exactly like Stam is none other than the Ukrainian beauty, Viktoriya Sasonkina.




MINDFUCKING STRIKING RESEMBLANCE

I don't like her as much as Stam but she does take good pictures. She has a stronger bone structure and thinner brows. OH! and she doesn't have Stam's famous lashes ;)

OH! and I'd like to apologize for not posting the long overdued 3rd and 4th part of the Smitten "series" yet. I haven't gotten my hands on the pictures I took there. It's all in my dad's camera and yeeeaaahh... I do have the haul pictures so maybe I'll do the hauling first. Meh. Just see what I decide on later :)

KISS KISS♥

1 comment:

  1. So cute! This makes me want to dress up french bohemian indie XD (like liz lisa, only more hipster, how bad meh XD)

    and I can totally see the resemblance! wow!

    ReplyDelete