17.3.11

Victoria's Secret Angels by Seth Sabal

One word: Gorgeous!


"Some of our favorite portraits come from New York based photographer Seth Sabal, and his latest portrait series starring four Victoria’s Secret Angels is certainly no exception. Capturing leggy beauties Miranda KerrCandice SwanepoelErin Heatherton and Lily Aldridge, Sabal shows off a new side of these sexy bombshells" -Fashion Gone Rogue
Miranda Kerr. My favorite picture out of all♥

Candice Swanepoel

Lily Aldridge

Erin Heatherton
Too bad Rosie isn't featured here :'( But hey! at least Miranda's there! One of my favorite VS Angel portraits!


Oyeah, I also found Rosie's Spring 2011 Catalogue pictures! OH FINALLY SHE'S BACK WITH VS!! Let's just hope she's featured in more ads and campaigns. I'm getting kinda sick of Candice's face everywhere. Not saying she's not pretty, she is! But it's just too much sometimes if her face is on every VS catalogue.


Btw, VS is suddenly the craze in school I have no idea why. Not that I'm against it. I'm actually happy people don't think of lingerie as something "taboo" to talk about. Well, It's not that extreme as to say it's a taboo but well, you know what I mean, right?



She's gorgeous here! Rosie♥

No comments:

Post a Comment