27.9.10

{Fashion Week SS'11 Favorites: Betsey Johnson}

Helloooo there! Since fashion week's been goin on for quite some time, imma post some of my favorite fashion shows each day for the rest of the week which is kinda unlikely since there are SO much to choose from so maybe 7 days wouldnt be enough ;P My first post will, of course be, from my favorite designer, BETSEY JOHNSON♥ I always loove her fashion shows! Her runway shows are anything but boring. I don't quite fancy fashion shows where models don't smile at all and just look straight to the audience.

"The collection is based on the different types of people you encounter when you're on your bike in the city" -Betsey Johnson
Watch a sneak peak of the show here from NylonTV:


And what's a blog post without some pictures? Here are some of my favorites: (trust me though, just watch the video of the show. WAY BETTER!)

More under the cut

OMG this girl needs to have a bigmac


MY FAVORITE♥


Aaannddd... Betsey Johnson herself!!! ...On a bike O.O


Watch the whole fashion show:


and part two:



I guess that's it for Betsey Johnson! I'm sorry for such a looonggg post :p

Ciao xx

No comments:

Post a Comment