30.9.10

{Fashion Week SS'11 Favorites: DSQUARED2}

Hellooo theree! First of all, IM SOOOO SORRY :'( I wasn't able to post yesterday because I came home sooo late and was so tired :( to make up for it, umm well, I'm still gonna make 7 posts soo yeah. Hahaha -_-


Ayt thenn, today's favorite is DSQUARED2 (Women's collection of course ;P). This season, DSQUARED2 went geek! DSQUARED2 duo Dean and Dan Caten always have a surprise up their sleeve and for their sping/summer 2011 collection, that came by the way of geek chic, but in a way that only they can do - which meant sequins, eveningwear and preppy tomboyish looks all rolled into one.I really loved the collection! Oh and another thing I loved about the show was Sasha Pivovarova being the FIRST FACE!! WOOHOOO!


"It'll be very grown up and all about smart, clean chic. Everything will be very polished and well turned out. I think we're returning to that look now. People want to buy classics and that's what we're doing" -Dean and Dan Caten

I can't find any preview videos so you'll have to watch the whole fashion show or just make do with the pictures :( Trust me though, the runway show is a MUST WATCH! You won't regret it! On to my favorites:
MY ULTIMATE FAVORITE!! Frida looks stunning!
Vlada vlada vladaaa♥ I loove the ensemble


More below the cut!
Sasha looks so fierce!


Another stunning vladaa!




Chanel iman is LOVE





I know right?! Amazing collection! You can see more pictures in their website

Aaand the fashion show is here:



and part 2 is here:

ookay so the dimension of the video is different


Well, thats it for DSQUARED2. I hope you like the collection as much as I do! I'm sure you will ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment