6.9.10

{Picture Perfect}

Hi there!
Okay so I just went to Briana's aunt's photo shoot the other day. I witnessed my first real photo shoot!! No, I wasn't the model, sadly, but seeing a professional model actually strutting her stuff in front of the camera is just surreal! The clothes, the shoes, the make-up, EVERYTHING! They're just awesome. I wish I was a model... Hmm... Doing photo shoots would be good, yeah?


So the theme was sort of Alien-ish. I think the people said that the model was supposed to be like a hybrid of plants and animals, and that the clothes used neuron patterns and are supposed to be part of the human cells (?) I don't know. Haha. My memory is all blurry. But well, you get a picture of how it's supposed to be right.


So here's a little sneak peak of the photo shoot:
The model, who's from Czechoslovakia, posing in front of the camera

Briana, the model, and me. Ugh, i look awful.

I apologize for the crappy image quality. I didn't bring a camera so I had to take pictures using my Blackberry. :( Oh, I also forgot the Model's name -___- I think her name was Carina L something but I'm not sure. Hahaha


I had fun that day and I hope to do that again some day. Maybe with me being the model :p Ciao laydeeyss

No comments:

Post a Comment