28.9.10

{Fashion Week SS'11 Favorites: Marc by Marc Jacobs}

Okay, my second post this week! Aandd as the title states, I'm loving Marc by Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2011 Collection! Primary Colors and grey rule this season with simple ensembles, long dresses, and jumpsuits. How could you NOT love that?! I've read reports on the show itself and some say that the bold stripes and jumpsuits are just like any other fashion show. Well, I think bold stripes can never go out of style. They're a classic!! Especially how Marc Jacobs put it in his designs. Simply marvelous! I sound a bit british there. Maybe I've been watching too much skins :p


Marc Jacobs just nails it every time in daywear! Take a sneak peak of the show here: (taken from NylonTV):


Andd next are the pictures!! These are my favorites:

MY ULTIMATE FAVORIITEE!!! And it's worn by Frida Gustavsson too ;) love her.

More under the cut:










And, as usual, you can watch the full fashion show here:



So I guess that's it for Marc by Marc Jacobs! I hope you like the post and enjoyed the collection as much as I do ;)

Au revoir! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment