22.10.10

{Blurt: Color Me RETRO}

HEEEYYY!! It's been sooo long (I know right?!) and I've been reaaall busy with my school's event, HighScope Model United Nations and all so I come home really tired and usually just doze off and at some days I even forget to do my homework. So three cheers for wednesdays and fridays! (I usually go to school on wednesdays at 9 or so, and don't really do anything, SO HOORRRAAYYYYY instaholiday B) )

A few days ago, I stumbled upon a sorta Photography and Crafts-related blog by Katrina called Pugly Pixel. Her photos are AMAZING and she's so good at making crafts and stuff! SHE MAKES COURIER NEW LOOK AWESOME!! well I do too right? pfft. my blog font is courier! She also has really useful tutorials and stock images available for people who are interested in photography, design, and crafts (LIKE MEEE)


SOOO I went through A LOT of her blog posts and she got me interested in Vintage/Retro Photography and Design agaaiinn :3 She had this post about iPhone apps used for lomography-kind photography oorr image processing and I found one about Hipstamatic which is this AMAZING app which lets you take pictures with various lenses and effects. Too bad I don't have an iPhone or the new iPod Touch 4th Gen... :( Problem is, you cant load images from your library, you have to take it directly from your camera. GAAHHH!!

Buuuttt, I found other apps too such as SwankoLab (from the makers of Hipstamatic), a darkroom app, Infinicam, an endless photo processing app (I say endless because instead of pre-made filters, there are actually codes available for other new filters), and Phototreats, which is like the easiest app around to process photos (not to mention the filters are also amazing! and cute names too). So I got those three apps and I'd say I LOVE ALL THREE! I can't wait to actually try them on my own pictures :3 I'll probably post it on a new post later once i find a good picture of myself worth editing -__- CHECK THOSE APPS OUT!! They're only $1.99 and they do wonders to your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment