31.10.10

HAPPY HALLOWEEN: the huge post of nothing

Yeah I decided to lose the brackets. Got bored of it.


so HEEEEY!! umm... I don't actually have anything to write about in particular, but I just felt like it. So this post is gonna be like filled with shit stuff I haven't gotten to post about before. Just a fair warning~


Today is Ara's birthday btw. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE♥ Oh and btw, we arranged like this surprise thing for her this morning. So we came dressed up like ghosts. I was like some sorta female ghost or something. I looked like I was a mental person from an asylum though... FAIL Oh well. Vidya was "Si Manis Jembatan Ancol" I think if I'm not mistaken. I'm not so sure either. But she looked hella scary nonetheless. Fita didn't dress up at all. I told her to but she didn't really have a costume ready and we didn't really have time. The guys, Rian, Abi and Arfan wore masks. Rian wore this sort of werewolf(?) mask, Abi wore the Scream mask, and Arfan wore this Gorilla mask. Good thing Ara gets scared easily ;)


We came at around 9-ish and luckily Ara was still asleep. Vidya, Fita and I went into her room and screamed so that she'd be startled. AND SHE WAS!We took a good laugh, went outside, took some pictures (I can't put them here in this post yet :( sorry... I promise I'll add pictures once I get my hands on them) and erased our makeup because Ara was just sooo freaked out. HAHA YOU'RE VERY WELCOME SWEETS :*


After, we ate pizza and burger (YES, BOTH! I think I just gained a few pounds...) and had like this movie marathon. Ayt, now on to the more unimportant posts... (as if it can't get any more unimportant already pfft.)


Remember the shoe I told you about in this post? The one I was making--the Aldo lookalike. Yeah, that one. THEY SCREWED IT UP! NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! So I asked for a FULL BLACK heel right, and they gave me nude heel! WTF?! But then I told them to make another one cuz it's not what I asked for. But like what the hell I mean that is a BLACK heel too hard? pfft. FFS!

But okay, enough with that. I saw the cutest wedges! Like I could just imagine wearing this to school :3
YES YES YES! The glory. It'll look sooo cute paired with white socks and a high-waisted mini. Oh! Don't forget that TOPSHOP blouse to go with it. Okay Okay~I'm imagining things too much, but what's a girl to do when she's in love right?

OH! and this one too
Wendy Heel by Nude
YES you're thinking what I'm thinking. Have I told you I'm psychic? No I haven't because I'd be lyingHAHA. I just know. Like how you know when you found that perfect cashmere sweater for winter or those pumps you wore yesterday. Yes. You just know. Its just so... Right. Okay yeah, this is what happens when you eat so much sugar in 24 hours. 

FINE! I'll wrap things up. Just another two pictures I promise!
Cutest (most wearable) clogs you've ever seen?
Sail the High Seas Clog from BC Footwear
Gamma Ray Clog from BC Footwear
PURPLE! AND BROWN! :3 What are your colors?

xx

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried one before but thissss I would definitely get! I'd love to see your clogs :)

    ReplyDelete