4.10.10

{Fashion Week SS'11 Favorites: Dolce & Gabbana}

Ookay so as you can see I changed the title to just Fashion Week because I got mixed up @.@ clumsy me I will, though, try to tag the posts with the proper places (Paris, Milan, New York, etc.) FORGIVE MEHH!

Ayt, moving on... Next is: Dolce & Gabbana. Okay so I don't usually like Dolce & Gabbana but this season's is sooo worth writing about!! I mean, hello?! WHITE!!! White Italian lace!! OMG I could die. Sheer dresses and micro minis are also a huge in this collection. Dolce & Gabbana doesn't usually showcase pale colors and whites; black and more vibrant tones are usually their thing. But this is like a really refreshing start!


Unfortunately, I can't seem to find the preview of the show in youtube :( Sooo, you'll have to make do with the full show. Don't worry, it's only 10 minutes Soo, without the preview, its on with the favorites!! 10 pictures as usual ;) So here goes...


I LOVE THIS ONE! 
HAHA! AND THIS ONE TOO♥
MOAR?







Frida always wears the prettiest of things~

I KNOW RIGHT?! Love it. Here's the full fashion show:


OH! You can also watch it in HD if you open the video in youtube ;)

Ayt, so a little update on the stuff I got. I tried on the mascara and eyeliner today and I went ice skating. About the mascara, I think I'm loving it! Well, it is harder to use than my previous one (I-mju Fiberwig) because of the comb/coil applicator, its WAY harder to remove (had to use my mom's oil remover), but that makes it stay longer. Oh, it also makes my lashes feel a bit plasticky, like fake lashes (I guess that's what they're going for though), but then it helps keep the curl. With the Fiberwig Mascara, halfway through the day, my lashes'll fall down and lose it's curl, which is such a no-no since my lashes are straight and sparse. The formula is also thicker, I think, than Fiberwig. The comb applicator separates really good though! Oh, I also have side bangs which could also weigh down my right lashes, but with this mascara, it didn't really go down as fast. So that's good! I'll do a full review later on. Imma experiment more to really decide if I REALLY love it or not. So stay tuned!

The liner is a breeze to use! The brush is really soft and it goes on really smooth! The color is also really natural! I dont really look like I'm using eyeliner sometimes! Which is great for school or a day out. The thing I dont really like about it is that if you rub it and your hands are a bit damp, they might smear a bit. Meh. Oh! and also the fact that you need to turn it first for the product to come out :p Sometimes I don't even know how much product gets out so I suggest swatching on your hands first before lining your eyes. Wouldn't wanna ruin everything else right. Also, a full review will come up. This is just like a little update to let you guys know what I think about it after one day.

Sooo, ciao laydaaayss♥ (or men...?)

No comments:

Post a Comment