4.10.10

{Fashion Week SS'11 Favorites: Tommy Hilfiger}

TOMMY HILFIGER is next :D Okay, so I don't usually rave over his collections and designs because they're usually just plain american clothes, but this season's collection is just AMAZING!! Can I say it one more time? AMAZING!!! I read somewhere that they're celebrating it's 25-year heritage, delivering an exaggerated, beyond-preppy rocker-meets-country-club vision for the season ahead. Pleated tennis skirts, super-short high waists, pop-colored blazers, fisherman hats, and brights dominated this show. Okay, HOW COULD YOU NOT LOVE THAT?! I mean, HELLO, it's a whole lotta awesome packed in one show!!

They still stuck to the roots of classic Tommy Hilfiger, just with a modern twist and bright colors. Just how I like it ;) OH OH!! You HAVE to see the runway setting! They put on these, like, fake grass which is so cute for some reason :/ So yeah, moving on... Here's a preview from FTV in youtube:



Now, on to the pleats and polos:
LOVE the red!


More down beloowww


Karlie, oh, karlie. You always look so pretty!



If only this was red. I would like totally invest on it :p






As per usual, you can watch the full show here:



Okay so I have absolutely NO idea why there's only 13 minutes of the show :/


OOH! Before I sign off, I'd just like to blurt out about a few stuffies I got from Bangkok! So, like, my mom went there (i know right?! so lucky) and I asked for a few stuff. Among those are Kao's Essential Damage Care Shampoo (I LOVE IT), Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara (just wanted to try this brand out :p) and a brown pencil liner. When she got back, though, she got a shitload of stuff from Bangkok! Not to mention all of them are hella pretty!! A pink and black polkadotted makeup pouch, a pink and blue tote, aaaandd lots of fattening sweets! Could you even say no to chewy donuts? OMG those are to die for.

Okay soooo... She did get like 3 big bottles of the shampoo and the mascara I asked for (I thought they changed the name? Lash Beautifying Mascara Frame Plus? But lots said that the older one was better so good thing she bought this one!). BUT she got mixed up and got me a black pencil liner insted! When she told me, I quickly said I wanted a brown one and she said she'd go back and get it for me. This time, she bought a liquid liner from Majolica Majorca in Brown. The Perfect Automatic Liner. So I was a bit bummed out at first, but hey, it's from Majolica Majorca! Hahaa. I've also read reviews and people say they're pretty good! So yeah I tried them on, LOVED IT! So natural!

Ayt this post is getting too long HAHA so imma go now. Byeeee♥

No comments:

Post a Comment