6.10.10

{Fashion Week SS'11 Favorites: Anna Sui}

Celebrating her label's 10th Anniversary, Anna Sui is back with her signature dreamy, youthful and eathy vintage-inspired pieces. Print ponchos and patchwork print dresses, countless prairie-chic plaids, paisley prints, ruffles and lace confections are huge in this collection. I've always personally loved her collections. The sort of bohemian details, sweetness, and femininity that she exudes through her pieces NEVER fail to get me hooked! Even the models smiled in the runway!! I just love fashion shows that aren't all straight-faced-models-with-very-serious-guests. I think a smile makes everyone look even more pretty :) HAHA okay anyway, back on track, the collection also got really good reviews! AND WOAH!! Frida Gustavsson is the First Face!! LOVE♥

“What is always in the back of my mind when I design anything is, ‘Is it nostalgic but trendy, rock’n’roll but feminine, good girl and bad girl?’” -Anna Sui 

I'm sure you're all psyched to see the preview video right? just be honest with me already. pfft. i know everything. Soooo here it is!! From NylonTV:


And I absolutely agree to NylonTV's comment on the show: AMAZING HAIR!! YES YES YES!!! Loovee the hair! Mmmhm! Light, bouncy, shiny and wavy~

Don't believe me? Here are some eyecandy to prove how pretty they are ;)

LOVE!! OMG SOMEONE TELL ME WHO THIS IS DX
Lovin' the headpiece on her♥
You know what to do...





Ginta Lapina♥



omg please oh please someone tell me who this is 


Love it yet? I'm sure you have ;) Aytie thenn... VIDEOS NEXT!!

Full Fashion Show here:



Hoping you enjoy the post!! And that wraps up for my Fashion Week posts!

Imma pass out now... Soooo tired. Hahahaha soo byebyee

No comments:

Post a Comment