7.10.10

{SHOES, SHOES, SHOES♥}

WARNING: BLURT POST

OMG my insomnia attack is back and I can't close my eyes :( I guess it's all that sugar... Anyways, I've been DYING to get new heels for fall. Thing is, I'm saving up for my December trip to Australia (YAY HAHA!) so I can't get anything yet... Last time when I was in Singapore, I went to Far East Plaza and got two SUPER CHEAP wedges that looked AMAZING!! Since then, I've been dying to get heels! I'm not really supposed to wear heels that often because I have like this knee condition where one of my ligament is like torn or something, so I only have 1 ligament left that works. Should that 1 ligament tear too, I won't be able to walk DX So, yeah. HUGE risk... My doctor says that it's fine to use wedges though, so that'll be what I'll be going for ;) Luckily, wedges are HUGE this season!! ...and last season too. SO, it's a great investment I think.

I've been browsing through lookbook and I've been seeing these Jeffrey Campbell wedges that are LOVE! Love, love, love. PURE love. Also, I went out to the mall with my mom and saw these uber cute heels at Aldo (Yes, the one with Jessica Stam on the ads XD love her♥).
The one I want: Sangrey High Heels in Black Suede
...but details are more visible on the grey sample
Front 
Back
When I first tried it on, I could walk easily! (doesn't happen too often with heels that are pretty tall...) These are 2.5" + a platform sooo yeah, acceptable height I guess. It was like on the ground along with some other (SUPER CUTE) shoes. It was still sale season and some stuff are also still on sale so I thought they were too! Then I asked the clerk how much it costs. At first he said it was Rp. 170.000. Well, at least thats what I heard. I was like WTF OMG HAVE to get it! I was almost ready to pull out my card but then I remembered my knee condition. I asked my mom if I could get it and went back to Aldo with her. For the first time my mom thought something I chose was cute! (Our style differs greatly, I guess) So I became super exited to get it! Then, I asked the clerk again how much it was, just to make sure. Guess what she said. Rp. 1.170.000. Yep. I heard wrong the first time. When my mom knew this, NO WAY is she gonna get this for me -__- This is like WAY beyond my price range. So broken-hearted me went home, with nothing in my hands. Not one shopping bag I had initially wanted to carry... WHYY??!! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME?!


Okay enough drama. Every story needs a happy ending right? Well, technically its not really an ending, but hey, you get my shiz. Anyways, I found a lookalike of the Aldo shoe BUT they're wedges :D So it's like the love child of Aldo and Jeffrey Campbell! Niiceee~ I already ordered a pair for myself and will probably be getting them next week. Can't wait!!!

Hahaa. aha. ha. hmmm... zzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment