23.10.10

{Purrrrfect Pout}

Hellooo tharrr! Today I went to the mall and grabbed the October Issue of NYLON yeah I know, kinda late. shut up. And went over to the Yoghurt Bar to get myself my weekly dose of frozen yoghurt and rest. (I was wearing wedges and, despite them being the worst best thing thats ever happened to my legs, the sole is incredibly hard, almost as if theres no cushioning) Anyhoo, while I quickly devoured my medium-sized frozen yoghurt, I flipped through the pages of NYLON and saw THE CUTEST lipstick I've ever seen, like, ever.

Feast your eyes upon Paul & Joe's new limited edition masterpiece, Paul & Joe Lipstick C in Moon Shadow
Paul & Joe Lipstick C in Moon Shadow
HOW COULD YOU RESIST?! Even if you're more of a pooch girl like moi (and also the fact that felines just scare the crap outta me), you just cannot turn away from this! I read some reviews on this, and from the swatches I can tell this is a really sheer lipstick which is just PERFECT. Err, purrfect? ;)



They actually have other colors available, Over the Moon (Soft Light Pinky Coral)  and Clair De Luna (Soft Brown/Pink) buuuttttt my favorite is still Moon Shadow since its more of a Rosy kinda color. Unfortunately, I can't get my hands on these babies since they're only available online, and, if you already know me, you know how my mom is about online purchases. Ohwell... I DO wish to get my hands on Paul & Joe's lipsticks someday :3 using my own money if I have to. Not to mention the TDF packaging!
Lipstick C in Moon Shadow packaging

Have you ever seen anything else like it?
SEE!! oh god I'm throwing a tantrum in my room now just thinking about not being able to get my hands on it. :( Life is hard... Life is full of obstacles and devastations... SUCH AS THIS DX

Speaking of cute packaging, Too Faced's Naked Eye Pallette really caught my eye!


Cute little drawer♥
I've read reviews on this pallete and I gotta say, it's pretty good! The colors are super cute and people say they're also really pigmented without, yknow, being too much. It also comes with these informative cards on how to apply them! Pretty good huh?

Oh! Oh! Before I go to bed, I just HAVE to show you guys this!

Lush's Once A Year Massage Bar
YES! YES! YES!! MUSTACHE FTW!!! Those of you who read my tumblr would probably know I am basically obsessed with mustaches! AAANDD I also love the color Pink. AND that I love pink paired with cream. So this is like an easy A! I dont really know how it smells but judging from the ingredients (Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter, Hazelnut Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, and Almond Oil), it's bound to have a great scent! Yes, this is Lush's Christmas Special, the Once A Year Massage Bar! I wonder if they still sell Lush in my country :S WILL GET THIS!!! DEFINITELY! Amen.

Okay, I think this post is already getting too long, and I'm like sooooo sleepy right know (yes, I've been sleeping early :B) so I guess it's Au Revoir! TTYL!

No comments:

Post a Comment